Thanks to he experience gained, the steady growth and the need for continuous improvement, QUID INFORMATICA has built a proven quality system compliant with the UNI EN ISO 9001 standard, as early as 2001.
Market dynamics cause QUID INFORMATICA to adapt its organization focusing as well as on customer satisfaction, on improving their relationship with employees and other stakeholders, on preventing injuries and occupational diseases, on corporate administrative responsibility, and on optimizing resources to improve efficiency.
QUID INFORMATICA has thus decided to implement its own Integrated Quality Management System , Social Responsibility and Administrative Responsibility aimed at continuous improvement, complying with standards.
The management of QUID INFORMATICA is responsible for the implementation of the policy and is committed to disseminating the content at every organizational level; it establishes the corporate objectives relating to:
- Level of Customer satisfaction;
- Degree of efficiency and possible improvement of operating processes of the Integrated Management System;
- Legislative compliance of administrative aspects, of health and safety in the workplace and other requirements that the organization chooses to subscribe;
- Risk prevention in all activities performed by or on behalf of QUID INFORMATICA;
- Optimizing the use of resources, in particular of human resources, with paths for professional growth and improvement of the business climate;
- Growth of QUID INFORMATICA profitability and image in the market.
The management of QUID INFORMATICA undertakes to:
- Ensure that all of the Organization’s activities are carried out in accordance with the requirements of the SA8000:2014standard and existing national laws that apply to their field of activity, including the Legislative Decree 81/08 (health and safety at work) and Legislative Decree 231/01 (corporate administrative liability) as well as the provisions included in official international documents and their interpretation (ILO regulations);
- Working with methods and systems that foster the development of a socially responsible work environment and the professional growth of all employees, in compliance with local and international laws and human rights (UN);
- Ensuring the continued monitoring and improvement of its Management System, ensuring that the principles of social responsibility are adopted even in the supply chain;
- Making the policy available to personnel and other stakeholders;
- Developing an efficient and effective system of motivation, involvement and professional development of personnel to ensure well-being, safety and health at work and respect for rights;
- Actively cooperate with the supervisory authorities.
The management organises meetings to illustrate, educate and create awareness around the integrated policy and the objectives to be achieved with all the organizational levels of the company and all the people who work with us; the goal is to re-evaluate the validity of this Policy each year, during the Management Review.
Florence, 28 April 2017
For suggestions on SA 8000: email@example.com
Here are the references of the institution that developed the standard, the accreditation and the certification body:
IMQ CSQ firstname.lastname@example.org
Social Accountability International email@example.com
Social Accountability Accreditation Service firstname.lastname@example.org