For more than 30 years, Microsoft Dynamics NAV has supported over 88,000 companies in more than 40 countries, providing a powerful, cost-effective, business management solution, customisable based on business and industry needs. Optimal for the needs of small medium enterprises available on-premise and cloud. With the new 2017 version finally on the Cloud.
Quid has a competence centre dedicated to the MS Dynamics family completed by the know-how that comes from belonging to the Consortium Dygroup, of which Quid is a founding member, with over 350 employees and 13 offices in the area in partnership with EOS Solutions, respectively third and first Microsoft partners for Dynamics NAV in Italy.
We provide our customers with the flexibility to adapt to new opportunities and business growth with shorter development and training times, quick return on investment, increased productivity.
- Intuitive user interface, similar to that of other Microsoft products
- Simple customization: tables, reports and user screens
- Integration with third-party software for optimal management of the company's business
- Industry-specific solutions, thanks to the many years of experience and qualified support of Quid and Dygroup complemented by specific add ons
- Optimized technology investment through integration with other Microsoft products and technology
- Compatibility with SQL Server and Sever Reporting Services to retrieve data and the most effective and complex analysis with use of Power Pivot and Power BI tools;
- Rapid deployment
- Multilingual and multicurrency product with more than 40 different languages supported.
Complete business management functionality for the areas of production, sales and marketing, finance and accounting, reporting and business intelligence, supply chain, human resources, project and service management.